Aftermarket sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from another forum, it was mentioned that '19's & up dont have ANC.

however i see it briefly mentioned in the '19, '20 & '21 user manuals...
so i'd call your dealer & have your service writer verify w/ a tech

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: My car audio installer called me this evening. He says he doesn't think the new Tahoe/Yukons have ANC anymore. Said he worked on two 2021 Chevy Tahoes today with the 10-speaker Bose systems and neither of them had ANC.
Not sure how close you are with your audio guy but if you talk to him again, can you ask if he just tapped into the wires going to the factory sub or used some kind of piggyback harness going to the Bose amp to install your powerwedge+?

Ndoggct

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure how close you are with your audio guy but if you talk to him again, can you ask if he just tapped into the wires going to the factory sub or used some kind of piggyback harness going to the Bose amp to install your powerwedge+?
Would love to hear how this was wired in as well
Thx

ATrainTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jl Audio now offers a stealthbox for 2021 and up..
full custom build in the works..
You just made my morning! They sure do -- can't wait till it's available. Going to make for a clean install!

ATrainTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installation manual is up for the JL stealthbox for 21+ doesn't look too crazy of an install. I'm trying to figure out where I'd stash a small amp to try and minimize the existing cargo space usage.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Somebody's going to have to find one of those since the website says unavailable and report back....

garymyman

Reaction score
Installation manual is up for the JL stealthbox for 21+ doesn't look too crazy of an install. I'm trying to figure out where I'd stash a small amp to try and minimize the existing cargo space usage.

"Estimated time: 1 hour" ... with a team of 6 automotive engineers working at the speed of a NASCAR pit crew.

The instructions are nice but sure do leave you hanging with the amp install.
Screenshot 2022-11-19 104029.png