Aftermarket LCA's for RC3.5 kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Californian

Reaction score
I have decided to go with a RC 3.5 kit with Bilstein 6112/5160 combo. I am looking for new lower control arms and I am wondering what people have found for options. I see the stock style ones but I really don't see any aftermarket ones. I am also looking for the rear arms and track bar for the rear axle. Has anyone found some decent LCA's or rear suspension components? Any advise on who to stay away from would also be very helpful.

Thanks,

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided to go with a RC 3.5 kit with Bilstein 6112/5160 combo. I am looking for new lower control arms and I am wondering what people have found for options. I see the stock style ones but I really don't see any aftermarket ones. I am also looking for the rear arms and track bar for the rear axle. Has anyone found some decent LCA's or rear suspension components? Any advise on who to stay away from would also be very helpful.

Thanks,
@Californian Look into Spohn for rear parts. For front lower control arms the only options out there are factory style arms or Bajakits lower control arms.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Californian Your best bet is to go with a quality lower control arm of your choice. I went with MOOG, ACDelco is another option, I have heard of Mevotech but I haven't used them personally.

87carl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower control arm either is stock style or for long travel kits. There's a few long travel kits. Some advertised as for the trucks but will also fit the full size suvs. I have mevotech tough terrain upper and lower control arms in my 07. stock style but thicker casting and larger ball joints so they are stronger. In the rear spohn is best bet for control arms and panhard. But tighten the piss out of the delsphere joints or they will clunk and annoy you.

OP
OP
Californian

Californian

Reaction score
thanks for the info guys. I still haven't decided yet. I will report back with my decision for everyone and what the results were.

OP
OP
Californian

Californian

Reaction score
So I decided to go with the Mevotech TTX lower control arms and Kryptonite tie rod ends. For tires I decided on going with TOYO AT III in a 33x12.5x20. Now just waiting for the shocks to get off backorder.

maxpsi

Reaction score
So I decided to go with the Mevotech TTX lower control arms and Kryptonite tie rod ends. For tires I decided on going with TOYO AT III in a 33x12.5x20. Now just waiting for the shocks to get off backorder.

What is the part number for those tie rod ends?

Marshall 008

Reaction score
In case you were wondering about other options for LCA for our vehicles that are stock replacement. I was shown this by another member here. I will eventually go with these.