Aftermarket headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a pair of black ones and a pair of black LED tail lights, along with a smoked Escalade 3rd brake light. Or I might keep the stock headlights but smoke them out. Your opinions?

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i say smoke the corners....looks good. then get some red LED tails and smoke those and you match all the way around.

aftermarket headlights look to "ricey" to my IMO. to many LED's and the projectors look too honda like. LOL

just my 2-cents. hop this helps!

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really care for the billions of useless LED's and the projectors that they don't even use! From the pictures it looks like they use the halo rings AROUND the projector.

But I think smoking the corners sounds good! Unless I could open the housing and paint the orange reflector black.

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tried and ruined my headlights. i am very mechanically savy and let me tell you, that is not easy!!!

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint the chrome in the headlights black and get the Berumda Black LED Taillights. Why the hell can't some one make nice simple factory looking projectors without the dumb ass halos and LEDs all over the place.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I say you either paint the HL interior all black, or just smoke the side markers like I did.
Skip the ricy aftermarket HL, then get your Bermuda Black LED tails and you can always pick up the unopened Bermuda Black IPCW 3rd brake light I have to match the tails for $110 shipped which is cheaper than everywhere by atleast $15.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I say you either paint the HL interior all black, or just smoke the side markers like I did.
Skip the ricy aftermarket HL, then get your Bermuda Black LED tails and you can always pick up the unopened Bermuda Black IPCW 3rd brake light I have to match the tails for $110 shipped which is cheaper than everywhere by atleast $15.

Haha thanks but I'm gonna be buying the Escalade 3rd brake light, once I get a job that is.

Plus I was only wanting the black headlights because I was still considering to ****** out my Tahoe but I decided to keep all the chrome I paid for. So my headlights will stay normal [except they have HID's], and my tails will be red LED's.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, these don't look so bad, do they?

PRO-YD-CSUB07-HL-C.jpg

What do you guys think?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Those are very ugly, the last set is WAY better!
I would atleast consider the last set, but these I wouldn't even think of!

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha, I was looking for a set that didn't have so much going on inside them! Don't know if I like them or not. But all in all I think these aftermarket projector headlights look best on a new Yukon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89