Aftermarket Gauge Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've done some searching on this and can't find much really. So I was wondering if any of y'all know who makes a nice aftermarket gauge cluster for a 99 one Tahoe. If not I may just switch to the police gauges and get one of those faceplate/cover thing to make it a different color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Beechwood

Reaction score
Maybe just get a denali/escalade cluster? 120 mph and clear needles and blue backlighting I believe. Plug and play.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a cheap upgrade, you can just add some blue LEDs to your stock cluster and replace the orange needles with some blue or white needles.
I actually have a set of white Escalade needles for sale for $20.

OP
OP
Bryantkglass

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Might have to look Into the needles and leds but I wanna look for some police gauges cause they go to 130 mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evil_e

Reaction score
all I'm going to do to mine is LED swap and paint my needles with candy red model paint. (it's translucent so the LED lights make them glow bright red) gonna cost me $30-$40. Can't go wrong.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I'm just slapping LEDs in mine. Anyone know if the newer clusters for y 94? Mine only goes to 85 and I've gone faster wanna see how fast I'm going after 85 lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts