After market powered side view mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpierce123X

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello:
I have a 2007 Tahoe LT and it is to wide to fit into my garage. It will fit if I manually close each of the side mirrors.

I am wondering if there is some type of after market power package that is available to automatically fold the side mirrors?

Thanks in advance
KP

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Hello:
I have a 2007 Tahoe LT and it is to wide to fit into my garage. It will fit if I manually close each of the side mirrors.

I am wondering if there is some type of after market power package that is available to automatically fold the side mirrors?

Thanks in advance
KP

Yes.... their called children... lol

Seriously though, from my understanding it is quite a lot of work to add power fold to a truck that didn't come with it. New power fold mirrors $$$, BCM reprogramming $$... etc.

I don't believe there are any aftermarket solutions but I have never looked for them since my truck has them already.

I am sure others will chime in.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Too bad you don't have an nbs. You just add them, plug n play. No programming or wire splicing.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother is currently going through the same thing, his 12 LT didnt have them, he added the parts but cant get the passenger side to fold.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a tread I read recently about BCM programming. There’s a company that offers via online service. I read through the service that a link was posted to and they offer a variety of bcm programming options and I think power fold was an option they could do. I’m not sure of the name of this company but it might be an option to look into if you have the power folding mirrors already.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
There’s a tread I read recently about BCM programming. There’s a company that offers via online service. I read through the service that a link was posted to and they offer a variety of bcm programming options and I think power fold was an option they could do. I’m not sure of the name of this company but it might be an option to look into if you have the power folding mirrors already.

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/in...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

@Galante ... lol

@Rocket Man what else was needed when you checked on this??? Wiring harness???

Sangster

Reaction score
If doesn't fit with regular mirrors but it does fit with fold mirrors....how are you going to open the door to get in and out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j