Advent ogm1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have read a lot of good reviews on the ADVENT OGM1 and I think I am ready to pull the trigger on this along with the back up sensors and the back up camera. Any advice with this product or people who already have the ADVENT radio OGM1?

adcmobile

Reaction score
I have read a lot of good reviews on the ADVENT OGM1 and I think I am ready to pull the trigger on this along with the back up sensors and the back up camera. Any advice with this product or people who already have the ADVENT radio OGM1?

Go over to gm-trucks.com>Audio/Electronics forum...

OP
OP
G

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I completed my install in just a few hours. The radio is completely plug n play. The backup camera I had to buy some male spade plugs from autozone and that was all. The time consuming part is taking the back lift gate apart to mount and run the camera wire. Walt gave me a few good tips to guide me as well. The Bluetooth, j-Link cable, back-up camera all work flawless. I am very happy with my purchase. I definitely would advise people to buy this product. Plus it look OEM. I have plenty of pics from the install let me know if you want to see them.
:party33:

NC_John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I completed my install in just a few hours. The radio is completely plug n play. The backup camera I had to buy some male spade plugs from autozone and that was all. The time consuming part is taking the back lift gate apart to mount and run the camera wire. Walt gave me a few good tips to guide me as well. The Bluetooth, j-Link cable, back-up camera all work flawless. I am very happy with my purchase. I definitely would advise people to buy this product. Plus it look OEM. I have plenty of pics from the install let me know if you want to see them.
:party33:

How much $$ was it? I love the factory look.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you buy it? I can't find it anywhere.

OP
OP
G

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OGM1 with Kenwood backup camera was $1275. Go to ADC mobile on the web. Send Walt an email or call and he will take care of you. His customer service is top notch and he will help you with any step of the install. Type in ADVENT into google and the website will come up.

NC_John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1275? dayum, they're proud of it! I'd have to completely check out the specs before ordering that. Love how it looks in the dash though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar