Adjustable pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not think it is available on the 2021s. I will say that the driver seat and wheel are very adjustable in all directions so hopefully you can find a position that fits well.

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife loves those things. She may not buy another Tahoe because of it.

DoggMcGruff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stopped by dealership this weekend with wife to try the new 21’ and asked same question. Dealer says no. Pedals are not adjustable in any 21 model. Needless to say wife was not happy. Guess we are keeping our 16 for a little while longer.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone stopped and thought about how far vehicles have come and how many things that used to be considered extra luxuries, but are now considered essential basic features?

I’m talking adjustable pedals, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, satellite radio, heated and cooled seats, built in navigation, etc.

It’s kind of like the old motels that used to advertise the fact that they had a color tv in each room AND a phone. Nowadays, you’d laugh because you just expect a hotel room to have those and more, even though you already have a cell phone and will likely watch videos on your phone or tablet.

I’m not saying that adjustable pedals are, or are not a show stopper item. I just found it interesting that that feature, along with many others, has become so mainstream that the absence of them is notable instead of the presence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu