Adding power fold mirrors to 04 Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an 04 Yukon Denali and want to add power folding mirrors. I've got a set of housings from an 05 Esky that my brother needed the lenses out of. I did some searching to try and find out what else I need to get them to work on my truck. Has anyone done the swap or seen a write up? Everything I can find is 00-02 or 07+.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've got an 04 Yukon Denali and want to add power folding mirrors. I've got a set of housings from an 05 Esky that my brother needed the lenses out of. I did some searching to try and find out what else I need to get them to work on my truck. Has anyone done the swap or seen a write up? Everything I can find is 00-02 or 07+.
All you need is the pwr mirror fold switch, other then that everything is pnp. Tried it on my 03 Tahoe, it worked.20180608_170206.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Denali doesn’t already have power folding mirrors? Every 2003-2006 Denali that I looked at for sale before buying my 2006 had power folding mirrors already factory optioned. I thought it was standard on a Denali!

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through 10 years of ownership on my 04 Tahoe before I figured it out. Young kid at a car wash told me about them. Spent all that time folding them in by hand when going into the garage.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with that switch, all you would need to do is press it to open and close or hold it down to open and close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You out the side selector arrow in the middle, and then you hold the right side of the square down for a second and it folds the Morris in. Then you hold the left side of the square down for a second and it’ll fold them back out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeG1302