Actually selling it.....Pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might chop up a 2007-2014 Escalade ESV as my next project. Don’t know if I have the time with my other project cars, but would be sweet!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I knew I was forgetting something on the parts side of this. I did replace both outside rearview mirror assemblies with the correct RPO code mirrors and had the covers painted to match.

Not even counting the tires and the wheels that I put on, I have $13,250 invested in the best parts available, instead of the cheap aftermarket parts. I just sat down and added it all up.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
As the title says, I pulled the sale of my rig. New thinking between me and my girl. She had the 2004 Tacoma TRD that I thought she was gonna use as her every day driver around town and for whatever and get rid of her 128k miles 1990 K2500 pickup, but as it turned out, she did not like climbing up the TRD 3" lift and dealing with the rock sliders. Sold the TRD.

Am gonna go traveling with a travel trailer and a 3/4 ton Suburban, when I find and buy one. She will then sell the 1990 K2500 pickup to a lady at our local American Legion that wants it. I will be keeping my 2005 Z71 and she will use that for her driving needs. Thought I had the 3/4 ton Suburban found, 2004 and same color as my Tahoe, with 94K miles and had a front end shudder that IMO was the knobby 20" tires and made a deal for it but a higher up manager said no deals on it and they want $19,995 for it and I said no. I had already priced out a set of Cooper's at Discount Tire and new wheels but, oh well........

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title says, I pulled the sale of my rig. New thinking between me and my girl. She had the 2004 Tacoma TRD that I thought she was gonna use as her every day driver around town and for whatever and get rid of her 128k miles 1990 K2500 pickup, but as it turned out, she did not like climbing up the TRD 3" lift and dealing with the rock sliders. Sold the TRD.

Am gonna go traveling with a travel trailer and a 3/4 ton Suburban, when I find and buy one. She will then sell the 1990 K2500 pickup to a lady at our local American Legion that wants it. I will be keeping my 2005 Z71 and she will use that for her driving needs. Thought I had the 3/4 ton Suburban found, 2004 and same color as my Tahoe, with 94K miles and had a front end shudder that IMO was the knobby 20" tires and made a deal for it but a higher up manager said no deals on it and they want $19,995 for it and I said no. I had already priced out a set of Cooper's at Discount Tire and new wheels but, oh well........

Keep the devil you know!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Wish I could lengthen it and put 3/4 ton suspension under it and a 6.0 and transmission combination...Oh wait, I can, except for the lengthen part. That may be in the works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts