Actually selling it.....Pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, You can’t go back a generation!

This thing is super clean GLWS I think you’ll end up missing it tho.
I know I will miss it but, I just have my heart set on doing a GMT400 rig. When I get one, I will start a Build Thread on it asap. They are so basic and the later years of 98 and 99 had all the bugs out of them and if you can find one with low enough miles and no rust, in this neck of the woods, they last forever. Still gobs of parts out there for them too.

Like my ad states, if you want a GMT800 turn key rig that you can depend on and feel confident to drive across country and back, my rig is it. I have literally addressed every system in that rig that may or may not give problems with great quality parts. The only system not addressed is the a/c system but it blows ice cold and all actuators are flawless, so I left it all alone. If I was to keep the rig, I would have eventually addressed it too but then the asking price would be higher. As my ad states, any reasonable offer will be accepted. I will be buying a GMT400 rig soon, so then this rig will be parked to protect it. By the way, as per my build thread, the sun/moon roof is perfect and all drains are perfect and all rubber seals, completely around the rig have been cleaned and lubed with proper Genuine GM lube they call for.

The first thing anyone will notice when they drive it, is that those Hellwig bars make this thing corner/curve like a dream. The most rock steady feeling I have ever felt.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Seeing the Tahoe tomorrow and the Suburban on Tuesday if I don't do the Tahoe.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
NAFCITW !!!!!!!!!

See if you can figure out what those initials mean....

I wouldn't take one of those on a bet.....

Not saying they are not nice, but c'mon man....

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, now that it has sunk in that I can't really be asking $33k for my rig, Or Best Offer, I am going to change the price to what I really think it is worth and what I believe would be a great deal for whoever does buy it. Just a head's up, I also will be listing it at CL and Facebook Marketplace, so it is of course, "first come, first served". If a member wants it I would hold for a period of time that we agree to and would pick up at the airport. It is a cash only sale and of course the title is clean.

The actual price I am asking is $22,000.00 Or Best Offer. Take it or leave it. Tell me I am crazy or cagey. I am completely up front with all that I have done. It is a rock solid rig and as I have said, I can prove all claims.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I knew I was missing something, it has a less than 1 year old Interstate AGM battery in it.

Does have the Corvette servo in it as well.

Also, again if you read thru the Build Thread, I have done ALL the fluid changes and the filter in the transmission, power steering fluid, both differentials, transfer case, cooling system and brake fluid.

Last edited:

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you serious on the asking price? Sorry I have a head cold today and can’t tell if this is sarcasm.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Are you serious on the asking price? Sorry I have a head cold today and can’t tell if this is sarcasm.
I was not serious about my initial price of $33k Or Best Offer but am about the $28k Or Best Offer.

What about that is confusing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon