Active Noise Cancellation - Exist / Disable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wade Honczar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All -

I've heard that some of these vehicles have an Active Noise Cancellation system which works with a series of microphones and the speakers / sub.

I have a 2020 Tahoe LT - how do I know definitively if my truck has it? Is there a fuse I can pull to test with and without? (truck causes headaches and I'm trying to figure it out).

Thanks!

Ogtriple

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The dealer can turn it off with their scanner, you can do it yourself with a 30 dollar unit, and if I find the info I'll post it where you can disconnect the wire as well
So where is this $30 scanner you speak of that can disable it? I've been waiting 2 years for your reply, because every time I google "how to disable active noise cancelling chevy Tahoe" I end up here.

JoshC84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone buy the patch cable and install it? Curious if it worked.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy the patch cable and install it? Curious if it worked.
I wouldn't buy anything from that website, numerous reports of no response from them and people never receiving anything. I even tried emailing and calling them several times and nobody home.
you can either just unplug the microphones or cut the wire or pull the pins in the amp harness under the center console.
the dealer cannot simply "turn it off" to the best of my knowledge, nor is there any mystery $30 device to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh