**ACCIDENT PHOTOS FOUND**Looking to buy 2011 GMC Yukon XL, need your advice!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a salvage title loaded Yukon Denali,
it was totaled because of wreck in the front end sheet metal,
no damage to frame, 6.2 motor ! I removed damaged hood and fender and grill, replaced radiator and a few smaller parts plus steering wheel air bag, all good now working out collision sensor errors now.
it was a a great deal, if you know why it was salvaged. this is for a Hot Rod project,
basically stripping off Yukon body, and putting a C10 Truck body on the complete chassis !
Holler if you need Yukon Denali body parts.

This company rebuilds airbags, seat belt retraction devices, and seat belt pretensioners too. There's a local youtuber by the name of Vehcor that vouches for their service for his salvage rebuilds.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who rebuilds salvage cars and sells them to people is not a vouch I'd trust. I have never seen a rebuild car that wasn't a basket case POS but the only way to make a profit to cut corners. Safety systems are NOT a place to cut corners. Seriously, if you don't value your life at all just don't even wear a seat belt. Compromised safety systems will hurt you badly.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who rebuilds salvage cars and sells them to people is not a vouch I'd trust. I have never seen a rebuild car that wasn't a basket case POS but the only way to make a profit to cut corners. Safety systems are NOT a place to cut corners. Seriously, if you don't value your life at all just don't even wear a seat belt. Compromised safety systems will hurt you badly.

A couple of times now he has rebuilt cars that were formerly "rebuilt" by cheaters. You can watch his videos and make the assumption for yourself. His cars sell like hotcakes. I have no money to earn by promoting him, but I enjoy his content and he sells some beautiful looking rebuilds too. https://www.vehcor.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts