ac seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another post about seat covers made me think of it. mine has cooled seats but they don't seem to do much. drivers side maybe a little better than passenger. lots of hot air blow out if the back exhaust vent, so I'm guessing it's cooling. just don't feel any air coming thru the seats.

is it common for seats to get plugged up? the covers are both in pretty good shape looks. wise.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another post about seat covers made me think of it. mine has cooled seats but they don't seem to do much. drivers side maybe a little better than passenger. lots of hot air blow out if the back exhaust vent, so I'm guessing it's cooling. just don't feel any air coming thru the seats.

is it common for seats to get plugged up? the covers are both in pretty good shape looks. wise.
the seat pad can get squished and mishapen over time, there are 2 or 3 different designs, you would need to call a dealer parts department with the last 8 of your vin to get the correct p/n needed or you can post it here
and @915_Tahoe can look it up

OP
OP
J

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh so you can pull the seat cover and replace the foam? I'm surprised they still make that..

I'll have to do that. summer is coming. my list is getting long haha

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahh so you can pull the seat cover and replace the foam? I'm surprised they still make that..

I'll have to do that. summer is coming. my list is getting long haha
yes, I have a new pad and cover sitting in my garage going on... um close to 2 years lol it's on the to-do list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts