AC Heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexander

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup, super happy with the heated seats I got installed. Cant figure out how to post pics of the install.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue. The bottom doesn't get warm at all, and the back barely does so.

OP
OP
screamin chicken
Reaction score
Well got it back form the dealer, they even did a alignment , I had just gotten one by the Dealer I bought it from 8 months ago, i am thinking why is it so hard to keep it align. Now on the ac/ heated seats the bottoms where replaced, it must be toned down, I remember my 07 Yukon XL would sting your bottom , and back. The 14 Silverado gets nice and warm but it takes like 30 mins.....

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dealership look at my heated seats (They didn't seem to get very hot at all) but they said they were functioning normally...

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bottom heater is luke warm at best and my back heater only works when the temp is above 32°...kinda strange. Getting the back replaced on Friday and I suppose I have to live with the bottom if everyone is reporting the same low heat coming out of it.

I remember by '07 also and it was so hot that it nearly burned your bottom. It was instant heat and these new ones take forever to heat up. Very disappointed since I use these everyday for 9 months out of the year.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bottom heater is luke warm at best and my back heater only works when the temp is above 32°...kinda strange. Getting the back replaced on Friday and I suppose I have to live with the bottom if everyone is reporting the same low heat coming out of it.

I remember by '07 also and it was so hot that it nearly burned your bottom. It was instant heat and these new ones take forever to heat up. Very disappointed since I use these everyday for 9 months out of the year.

For what its worth, my advisor told me that the seat heater on the old body style was causing discoloration in the leather, and that is why they turned it down... That said I never noticed it on my 2008 Tahoe.

It is frustrating to have these complaints about a car that costs this much. My main gripe is the laggy infotainment system!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401