AC Heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any problems with them, My lower never works, and the seat back only gets barely warm...., i remember just last yr. my 07 Yukon would get hot enough to scald ...

twashi43

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 09 Tahoe LTZ the heated lower part on the drivers side does not work,but the back part does. Also the ac part of the seat works fine and all the lights that work with the seat works properly. I called around to some dealerships and was told that I would have to purchase the complete seat cushion,module or blower.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
We had the same issue as twashi43 in our 09 Escalade. Fortunately I got it replaced under warranty but they replaced the complete seat cushion and module as you were told.

twashi43

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I dismantled my seat today,the seat cushion is probably unnecessary to replace.The blower motor is fine,I plugged it on the passengers side it works fine. So I believe my seat module is the suspect. I had one replaced on my 07 Escalade under warranty some years back. Only problem with replacing the module on your own is that the dealer has to program it. :chair:

Last edited:

twashi43

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The new part number for the drivers seat module is 25862038
2009 Tahoe LTZ with heated/cooled seats

OP
OP
screamin chicken
Reaction score
As of yesterday I was told they have to get a Tech. to figure it out, I was told this was the first time in a 14, also my CC was check 2 weeks ago cause it stopped working, and the tech checked and now it works, i was also out of alignment again, This was the entire reason i traded my 07 Yukon, I hope I do not go through this again, if so Im not going back to GM....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076