ABS Kicking on at low speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docster

Reaction score
My ABS kicks on at low speed stops on my 2001 Denali. I just replaced the front drivers wheel bearing that was making some humming noise. But that didn't fix it. I also have a history code of co265 EBCM relay circuit and CO281 stop lamp switch circuit open or short. Could that be causing the problem? Any suggestions on where to go. I am concerned this may affect the brakes on the Airstream while towing, what do you think?
any and all help much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

ok, I just went out and when the abs kicks on, steering wheel turns left. So im thinking it must be the right front. Should I just start with a new wheel speed sensor there?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Start with the sensor - take it out and clean any rust thats built up on the hub around the opening. put it back in and try again. If not, its probably just the sensor.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More than likely it's a sensor. Happens all the time at work with the cars that come down from up north

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn