ABS & Brake Light Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MPDano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the ABS module repair is a good idea. Following the advice of customers I got in touch with guys from Module Repair Pro Inc. They are from Van Nuys CA. you could see all information right here http://www.shop.modulerepairpro.com/

5911 Lemona ave. Van Nuys 91411 phone (818)235-1095
Very reasonable prices
You may send them your bad ABS control module (only the electronic part).They will rebuild it, test on a special test stand and on the vehicle and return it to you. Easy! :hands:

I was wondering if you can run your truck without the module being installed while it's out for repair.

Crcz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to do this few months ago. Got all the screws out but one and and the head rounded out. I was wondering how much play is in the lines? If I was to take the module loose from the frame will it move up enough to get a dremel on the screw head to slot or just grind off? Tried some putty like jb weld to put the torx socket on the screw but it wouldn’t hold strong enough for me to break it loose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11