About your LED Interior Upgrade Packages - 2nd posting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bahollis

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
HID, I did not get your PM.. but it's all good. I went ahead and ordered them from another vendor.

Just to show there's no hard feelings.. I'll be happy to take a high res pic of your lamps installed so you can update your site. I will post it up, and you can use it if you like.

Here you go.
picture.jpg

BH

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, wasn't expecting that.

Ok we're going to assume this issue is over and closed.

B

OP
OP
bahollis

bahollis

Lead Foot
Reaction score
BOSS- Like I said, it's not worth pursuing any further. I just hope nobody else has the same issue.

BH

Last edited:

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HID, I did not get your PM.. but it's all good. I went ahead and ordered them from another vendor.

Just to show there's no hard feelings.. I'll be happy to take a high res pic of your lamps installed so you can update your site. I will post it up, and you can use it if you like.

Here you go.
picture.jpg

BH

Thought the PM went out yesterday, internet issues I guess.

I actually still sent the PM about 5 minutes ago before I had a chance to jump in here and still willing to finish it off; never meant to make this a hassle but well it is impossible to be on here all the time, but we try our best right now as we move, run the websites, ship orders, bring in new items and have a smaller staff.

By the way, great photos and I can almost guarantee our Vanity Lights will be the brightest you can find because they have 3 50/50 SMD's each bulb which is almost too much, but we have not seen any suppliers with them other than us, so still glad to get them out to you.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Wow, wasn't expecting that.

Ok we're going to assume this issue is over and closed.

B

Sent the PM again, trust me, we would not burn ourselves for simple LED bulbs or for a mix-up this light in general; always glad to fix issues, it's just the instant response time we normally put is something we are trying to catch up to again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruben03yukonDenal

Latest posts