A source for used police console/radio equipment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody have a source other than eBay for used console equipment? Looking for havis/jotto/gamber style console but new has that government ripoff price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ilikemtb999

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's a reply that won't get you any more help on the forums.
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings Richardcranium. I was more looking for resellers with stores and not looking to have to deal with the logistics of buying a lot of something and then figure out how to get it to my house. In the end I could just pay a similar amount and buy everything I needed brand new. This is not what I’m looking to do.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings Richardcranium. I was more looking for resellers with stores and not looking to have to deal with the logistics of buying a lot of something and then figure out how to get it to my house. In the end I could just pay a similar amount and buy everything I needed brand new. This is not what I’m looking to do.
You hardly hurt my feelings, I've been on forums since 2000. Just saying, a little better etiquette will go a long way for you. I see you have a massive amount of replies or suggestions here.....

You asked for not-new pricing so I posted a suggestion. Govdeals is like eBay, Craigslist, or even Facebook market.......things change daily. Every lot on Govdeals isn't going to be a large quantity either, my own agency has sold just a couple of items together before as well (we just sold 3 brand new Dodge Durango consoles (civilian) that went for dirt cheap). Enough to someone looking to get a stock console and keep one, and just resell the other two and still come out with money in their pocket.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watch craigslist. I would find it, surprising, as tahoes weren't nearly as deployed as much as crown vics, but I got plenty of gear for my funeral car years ago when I had a vic.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Ebay. I got a few nice pieces when I bought my SSV. I was going to go full Jotto and mount my ham and GMRS radios in it. Instead I just went with the jump seat with the nice three cup center console which I discovered was a nice place to rest my arm. Turns out my radios fit quite nicely without the Jotto console.

OP
OP
Ilikemtb999

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for stuff for my caprice as our ssv came with a 2015+ jumpseat installed. Ended up changing it to a full console and it’s far better. My caprice I ended up going with a camaro console with some work. Still not done as I had to wait for some oem stuff from a parts supplier.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was looking for stuff for my caprice as our ssv came with a 2015+ jumpseat installed. Ended up changing it to a full console and it’s far better. My caprice I ended up going with a camaro console with some work. Still not done as I had to wait for some oem stuff from a parts supplier.
Got any pics of the Camaro console installed? There's a guy a few towns over from me that sells used police equipment. Sells on offerup alot. Lmk if you want me to look for his ads. I'm in NJ btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11