A couple of pics of my set-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't do 4 10's i was gonna do 3 10's behind my 3rd row on my hoe i picc'd by box up today and had it installed they didn;t even order the leather to wrap itin so i had to get my deposit bac on that but even with the 2 10's that i have bac there i can't even use the auto liftgate feature no more becuz the box sticcs out just enuff to cuz the door to swing bac open when it engages anything in its path so i have to manually close it also with the handles on the 2rd row seats with 4 10's it would be impossible to fold the seats for any reason what so ever. i'll be posting pi'c of my install on my thread tomorrow i just need one more amp and now a stronger amp for my door speakers 900watt crunch amp is not pushing and now i added my lanzer tweeters i might need a amp for those. (love the voice though) but when my bass hits WOOOO boy you might feel it in your state.!!

OP
OP
NASTY GM

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Which r.f amps are you running?

Rockford Fosgate
1500x1
600x4

I wasn't sure getting them but I have been more than happy with them. I also have their 10 farad cap.

The box lights up blue. I'll take a photo of that.

I have a Pioneer in dash 6 disk DVD/CD/BT/IPOD
Hertz mids and tweets in all four doors

And last but real important a Yellow Top battery :party33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia