99 Tahoe Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_thunderhawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, newbie here. First post too!
I've been a fan of this forum for a while now but haven't had a need to post anything just yet.

Here's what I have:
99 Tahoe 4dr/4x4
5.7l

My ultimate goal is to jack her up 6" on 35's, loud exhaust, and a plethora of other things as well, but..

My real question for being here is I noticed that the new 2015.5 Denali HD tow mirrors were manufactured through an aftermarket company to retrofit onto the obs trucks, I was wondering if anybody knows if any aftermarket manufacturer is going to make a heated set of these mirrors? I cannot find a set anywhere online (likely because they haven't been produced yet).

I would really like to avoid getting the older style tow mirrors for the mere fact that I love the look and style of the newer mirrors much more. I know that a few aftermarket companies have a heated set of the old mirrors with the signal light/running light.

I want to get a set of the newer mirrors but would like to not lose my heated mirror functionality. Sorry for the long post! Thanks again!

-Thunderhawk

Chris Walters

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also have a 1999 Tahoe 4 door 4x4, but I cannot find 1 pair of tow mirrors that will Actually fit my bolt ups. Everyone I’ve tried is only rated for up to the ‘98 model. Help???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700