99 Tahoe Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_thunderhawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, newbie here. First post too!
I've been a fan of this forum for a while now but haven't had a need to post anything just yet.

Here's what I have:
99 Tahoe 4dr/4x4
5.7l

My ultimate goal is to jack her up 6" on 35's, loud exhaust, and a plethora of other things as well, but..

My real question for being here is I noticed that the new 2015.5 Denali HD tow mirrors were manufactured through an aftermarket company to retrofit onto the obs trucks, I was wondering if anybody knows if any aftermarket manufacturer is going to make a heated set of these mirrors? I cannot find a set anywhere online (likely because they haven't been produced yet).

I would really like to avoid getting the older style tow mirrors for the mere fact that I love the look and style of the newer mirrors much more. I know that a few aftermarket companies have a heated set of the old mirrors with the signal light/running light.

I want to get a set of the newer mirrors but would like to not lose my heated mirror functionality. Sorry for the long post! Thanks again!

-Thunderhawk

Chris Walters

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also have a 1999 Tahoe 4 door 4x4, but I cannot find 1 pair of tow mirrors that will Actually fit my bolt ups. Everyone I’ve tried is only rated for up to the ‘98 model. Help???