'94 Chevy Blazer/ 2-door Tahoe -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Hello all. This will be going on fleaBay hopefully sometime tomorrow night if I can get it cleaned up and pictures of it tomorrow. The listing will start at $2,000 with no reserve! I have some older pictures of the truck on this post (which is missing a few of the things we have added) and will update when the truck is on eBay.

If someone is willing to buy the truck straight out, the price is set on $2,500 firm which we believe is a very fair price for this. <--- which is why I'm not posting in the "ebay forum". If it needs to be moved, please feel free.

I will post the bad first: There is a small coolant leak somewhere, we are not sure where but it has never effected the truck. It was driven daily on a hour long trip and we just topped it off about once a week. It also was making trips from Baton Rouge to Lake Sam Rayburn in Jasper, TX about 2 times a month and can pull a boat like a CHAMP! Otherwise it is mechanically sound by what we can tell and never fails to start. It will be in need of a paint job sometime in the future, but there is only one TINY rust spot on the truck. Where the paint has begun to flake, it has not gotten through the primer only the base coat has chipped. There is a small dent in the driver side fender right above the head light (only about 1.5" round) The A/C will get cool but will probably need some freon.

Specs include:

1994 Chevy Blazer Full Size
240k~ on body
140k~ on GM Crate 350 TBI
Flowmaster super40 with duals coming out the back, 18" tips IIRC
2" Body lift
33" BFG All-terrain with tons of life left
16" OEMs from a 03 Silverado
55w 8000k HID lows
Newer chrome front bumper.
Aftermarket smoked front lights
Colormatched emblem
Alpine HU and some cheaper aftermarket speakers - Sounds really good actually..
New battery
Interior is really clean and there are only a few things on the interior that aren't. (ex. small stains, etc.)
No tears in the seats, and the driver seat is ALL power.
It is 4x4 and last time it was used it was working perfectly.

The truck has not been beat on since we have owned it, and only has been in 4x4 twice, both times to pull someone out of a ditch.

If you're interested in buying outside of eBay please PM me and I can give you contact info. We are selling to fund my new Tahoe and to lose the insurance note as my dad has a new DD.

Thanks for looking!
200059_1913747489382_1412767501_32227865_8127867_n.jpg
199635_1913748249401_1412767501_32227867_7953349_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz