93 yukon 3" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bishgeo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Past owner put some type of 3" lift in but left stock shocks on.Rides like a log wagon.It has no steering stabiliser either what are my options.Thanks

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Do yo know what kind of lift it has, suspension lift/body lift/ torsion bar lift? Also it may be riding like crap because you may need new ball joints. I have Bilstein shocks on my truck and they are great if you are looking for a good brand of shocks.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't know of anyone with a lift on here that has a steering stabilizer. did it have the pitman and idler arms replaced with the lift?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run a stabilizer. Try to ID the type of lift. Sounds to me like the bars might be cranked to max.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shocks will not fix your problem. When the bars get cranked the ride gets stiffer. The cure is uncrank a bit...hopefully the tires will clear.

As for a stabilizer, I had a rancho before I lifted it. I think I got it from Summit for like $60 or something. It bolts right on for the most part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dev00

Latest posts