9 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i am planing to put 9 inch lift on the hoe, 6 suspension and 3 body. The only thing i am worried about is that the body and the frame will stick out to see too much!! What do yall think and would it look bad at all? does anyone have pics of a 3 inch body lift?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The OBS trucks do show a lot more frame with the body lift. A set of step bars can help cover it up a bit.

OP
OP
X

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got to look at one that has a 6 inch fabtech suspension cranked up to a 7 with a 3 inch body and it doesnt look bad at all!!! So i might go that route which i could get the lift for about a grand and then tires and wheels for 2200 and i can easily do that for about 5000!!!!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've said it before, I would body lift mine but I will be over the limit here for bumper height. I run the DC kit set around 8" lift in the front. I want another 3" plus a set of N-Fabs with 37's and 5.13 gears! Since I am on it I'll take a SAS too

OP
OP
X

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i just got to check here in texas what would be the legal height!!!

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
My truck has 6" and 3" combo. I like the way it looks. Plus if you paint the frame it'll look even better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zachattack_0924