6.2L Intake Manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmunRoo

Reaction score
So i'm still a little wet behind the ears on here. I was wondering if anyone has upgraded their intake manifold? I want to upgrade mine to something geared to better flow and performance. I'll be upgrading to a bigger throttle body a bit down the road, but for now, i need to replace my stock intake manifold. Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

TIA

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
So i'm still a little wet behind the ears on here. I was wondering if anyone has upgraded their intake manifold? I want to upgrade mine to something geared to better flow and performance. I'll be upgrading to a bigger throttle body a bit down the road, but for now, i need to replace my stock intake manifold. Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

TIA

Heck yeah!

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every article and comparison I've seen for the L94/L92 6.2 Intake
manifold says the stock "truck" one is the best....
The only thing you'll gain with an aftermarket intake manifold is about 10HP at 5000 RPMs
and higher, but you will loose about 15 ft lbs torque under that ....
So, stock is best in this particular case.
Also, the stock throttle body is plenty... larger aftermarket will kill low end..
But it all depends on YOUR wants/needs and how you are using the engine

Reaction score
The engine will only suck in so much air. A bigger manifold won't help Unless you plan on forced induction or a cam swap.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't gain anything measurable with that intake unless you're into the higher rpms and don't need a larger TB unless in the higher rpms. Keep the stock intake as it makes the most power down low where our trucks need it. Invest in a good tune if you want to make a difference, less money and less aggravation.

Tim