5.3 l59 engine... accessories off 2005 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled this engine out of a 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe and it has 119k and running strong. It is the l59 flex-fuel version 5.3 liters.
There is nothing wrong with the engine, the only reason I took it out was to install a 6.0L for some added power. $500 obo for the heads & engine together or make offer and take it all
Doesn't have waterpump on it.

I have some of the accessories that came with the other engine I bought that include:
  • The intake manifold is off the newer style 2005 with a closed fuel system, has the injectors in it(meaning no return line) $225obo
  • drive by wire throttle-body off 2005 $125obo
  • I have 7 ignition coils with rails (1 was broken when I got the engine from a 2005 silverado hd)
  • exhaust manifolds (2-sets) - Make offer!
  • Power steering pump and mount (also have cooler that it comes with if needed)-$50
  • Delphi alternator 105amp-$35
  • Air conditioning compressor & accumulator with hoses $150 obo
  • stock intake tube/filter housing-$30obo
  • clutch fans (2) -$35 each

I have lots of other odds and ends as well, email me for info or text
[email protected]
(253)691-1750 for info
I'm moving and this stuff needs to go ASAP

I'm not going to deal with shipping the engine itself but may consider some of the smaller things.

Let me know how pricing is... like I said, it all needs to go so if you need something just make me an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts