4in lifts and smaller lets see your rig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for all the lifted tahoe/yukons 4ins and lower. Want to see pics and no what your working with. I want to see what it looks like before i order my lift.

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not a full lift, Just buying a 2 or 3in rear block and cracking my stock keys and getting new shocks its like 200 bucks total from summitracing.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I have a 3inch lift for my hoe but i have to send it in to get installed. It only cost me 160ish off of ebay:)

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres mine with 3 inch blocks and the stock torsion bars cranked almost all the way, theres still almost half in inch to go on the t bar bolts but im not gonna push them any further lol, i also just did this yesterday, im ordering new shocks this weekend, stockers are too short now

DSC00850.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NOVAhoe your still sits with the rake, but if i just got the 2.5 rear block could i sit level?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My suburban has the fenders at the same height all around, but it looks raked. My tahoe sits almost 2" taller in teh front and looks level.....the body lines make them look raked. That is why many lifts lift 6 up front and 4 in the rear and they still look raked sometimes

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is also on a incline so it looks a lot worse, with 2.5 you could probably be level, mine has a tad bit of front rake but i like it that way for some reason, but its definitely tall, i guess i didnt think about how much 3 inch blocks really are haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts