4in lifts and smaller lets see your rig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ugly88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
here's mine. it's a 6in rcx but i only had it at about 4 when i took these pics. had to replace the rear springs before i could install the aal. sitting on 33-12.50-15.

HPIM2033.jpg

HPIM2034.jpg

have since finished lifting her to the full lift. no pics of that yet.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the shocks run out of travel or if the control arms are very limited in travel you start hitting the droop stops and that makes a rough ride

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine got a little stiffer but not annoying, my shocks might also be too short lol, havent had time to put the new ones on yet

bpr3ece

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
tn

i just bought my hoe in September of this year and want to do a little more lift on it. it only has a 3inch body on it right now(dont judge me i bought it like this) with 35/12.50/17 cooper stt on moto metals. only other things ive done to it is cherry bomb exhaust dumped in the back, and a full alpine stereo system with the digital media deck and a 12'' type X. i want to do the 2-3inch rough country on it but ive heard bad things on here about it. also want to do captain chairs in the back like the front seats. just wondering if anybody could give me some advice on what to do.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

tn

this is it as it sits now, and i want a bigger lift, ranch hand bumpers, train horn, the rack on top which i cant find anywhere, tow mirrors, and to black out the lights and grill

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tow mirrors will look sick^

mine dont ride too bad with ti leveled with a2inch block i dont mind. got bilstein shocks stock height though

Trey R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 3 inch spacers front and back new coil spring assemblys in the front and shocks and I swapped for LT spring because I have a Ltz and it had the air ride which I have gotten rid of then I'm running 285/70/17 mud hogs I'm am going up to a 315 which is roughly a 34.4 and I need to know if it will fit??? I am not afraid of a sawzall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972