3600 stall...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
is it smart to pair the cam and stall together? I have a decent idea as to what each do stand alone... but i dont think i understand how one effects the other...

OP
OP
S

SloZ71Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, the bigger cam you get the bigger stall you will need to take up for the low end loss. thats why i went ahead and put my smaller cam in my tahoe and the bigger one i just got in my truck motor.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yuck, I would not like sitting at a stop light waiting for my Tahoe to get RPMs up! We are looking at a 2600-2800 for the Tahoe with my current cam.

OP
OP
S

SloZ71Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine does great now... im kinda glad i put the smaller cam in there. What cam are you running in ur hoe?

T-Giv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm jumping into uncharted territory chiming in here. I'm relatively new to the performance aspect of these motors and I'm having trouble specifying what a stall does.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm jumping into uncharted territory chiming in here. I'm relatively new to the performance aspect of these motors and I'm having trouble specifying what a stall does.
allows the tranny to 'slip' more, putting the engine more into peak HP and TQ areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts