2nd Row Floor Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madmanhiker

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread...

How is this removable? It looks like there are screws that are used at the base of the unit buy the floor... are those ugly screws used to hold the interior structure together or to screw into the floor plate pictured above? I am looking to enhance the lack of storage (video headphones, cup holders etc) to the second row, but and very interested if it's removable as well! Sometimes, you need all the space for Home Depot runs! ;)

OP
OP
Qalo

Qalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It mounts to the floor plate via a snapping mechanism. You can pull the compartment tray out and there is a handle you push to release the whole thing. You can remove it as a whole piece and leave nothing but the floor plate.

mike singleton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a 2nd row factory option floor console? I wanted to buy one but can only find one pic and it doesnt show the inside. I was just curious how much room it had.

Thanks!
I have one from a 2011 Chevy suburban LTZ for sale if anyone wants it - It's used but in great condition. It was never mounted (just sat in place). All the original mounting hardware is brand new in two unopened boxes. Make me an offer.

Northern Virginia.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I have one from a 2011 Chevy suburban LTZ for sale if anyone wants it - It's used but in great condition. It was never mounted (just sat in place). All the original mounting hardware is brand new in two unopened boxes. Make me an offer.

Northern Virginia.

You might post the color or maybe even a few pics to get more interest.

If I didn't have a subwoofer box in that location I would definitely be interested.

If it were cheap enough I might still be interested, just to see if I could cut it up and mount it to the top of the sub box... I would love to have the extra cup holders and a little bit of storage for the headphones and such.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Northern Virginia.
What color is it?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want one! Even though I have an NBS. Lol. I’ve been trying to figure out how to make one work but every console option I’ve researched is too wide... anybody got width specs on the NBS console? Looks like it might work but i would love to know dimensions on it! Might look into the one from the suburban he posted if it he still has it and no one else has claimed it, @mike singleton ?

BCman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Northern Virginia.
I am interested. What color is it? I have a newer Tahoe but cannot find anything that has the right dimensions and this looks right even if I have to modify the floor mounting.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested. What color is it? I have a newer Tahoe but cannot find anything that has the right dimensions and this looks right even if I have to modify the floor mounting.
The suburban model console will not fit into your tahoe because it’s too long. It wont mount to the floor in your truck because the floor where the back row seat is raised up slightly which would make the suburban console not sit on the floor correctly to mount it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz