2nd Row Floor Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Qalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a 2nd row factory option floor console? I wanted to buy one but can only find one pic and it doesnt show the inside. I was just curious how much room it had.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Qalo

Qalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Seen that one. Looking for an inside pic. Ill make one myself as I ordered one earlier this week. Im hoping it will look good. It better for the price!

ckl5899

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I want to do to the top of m sub box I am going to put in that area. THANKS for finding this!!

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one of those. It's ok. I just wish it was deeper. I posted a pick of the compartment on another thread.

OP
OP
Qalo

Qalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got it and is now installed.

Disappointed in compartment size as well but it looks good. The best part is probably the ability to remove it if needed.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
Floor plate for removal
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, I didn't realize it was easily removable...I might have to look into one the cupholders that come on the front console for the 2nd row passengers suck and I always find bottles rolling around the floor.

OP
OP
Qalo

Qalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, that was one of the main reasons I wanted one was the lack of good cupholders. The removable was a surprise to me, and I didnt even have to cut anything even when the instructions said I needed to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE