2nd Annual TYF Meet - Palm Beach International Raceway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will try to update :lol: am usually bad about it along the way.
im going to move battery to driverside tray, get the hotpipes and turbo in place, finish connection to exhaust, reroute the heater and ac lines and some wiring away from getting damaged.
that will give me some time to decide on intercooler and seeing what comes along, a2a is easy and works but im at the mercy of south florida ambient temps 90+ 8 months out of the year so i thought about trying a2w. i want to do a holley hi-ram with the 417 intercooler sandwiched - heard they have some issues living up to the hype though but love the look and i hardly find them come up for sale used. i know there are others but the one they claim is for 1500hp (thinnest one) will fit under the hood, have to cut a little bit of the cowl
wont be able to really stretch it out without more fuel though. stock pump/injectors are about max'd out on e85 right now.will only be able to get another 100hp or so out of it on 93.

Last edited:

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
i will try to update :lol: am usually bad about it along the way.
im going to move battery to driverside tray, get the hotpipes and turbo in place, finish connection to exhaust, reroute the heater and ac lines and some wiring away from getting damaged.
that will give me some time to decide on intercooler and seeing what comes along, a2a is easy and works but im at the mercy of south florida ambient temps 90+ 8 months out of the year so i thought about trying a2w. i want to do a holley hi-ram with the 417 intercooler sandwiched - heard they have some issues living up to the hype though but love the look and i hardly find them come up for sale used. i know there are others but the one they claim is for 1500hp (thinnest one) will fit under the hood, have to cut a little bit of the cowl
wont be able to really stretch it out without more fuel though. stock pump/injectors are about max'd out on e85 right now.will only be able to get another 100hp or so out of it on 93.
Fuel system upgrade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt