2nd Annual TYF Meet - Palm Beach International Raceway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you James and Randy. I am not racing. I will be wearing a Miami Beach shirt.

I wish the food sounded better but might take my chances on something small just to hold me over till I go.

yea food is a little rough out there some days :lol: would recommend grabbing something before/after, lots of places off northlake blvd if you're coming from down south and then you can run out west and catch beeline

i prob wont hang out to late i gotta jump up saturday morning and run up to ocala and grab my kiddo from his grandparents

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys are gonna have a good time. Make sure someone posts up some pics:D

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I cannot make tomorrow night.

Really wanted to meet up.

I finished work, but still hanging with my family in the Keys for a few more days before they all fly back home to AZ.

Going fishing today with the kids and my brothers so I cannot complain.

Post some pics of the trucks together. Have fun!!

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I cannot make tomorrow night.

Really wanted to meet up.

I finished work, but still hanging with my family in the Keys for a few more days before they all fly back home to AZ.

Going fishing today with the kids and my brothers so I cannot complain.

Post some pics of the trucks together. Have fun!!

And I was hoping you'd take pity on my dirty truck and make it look like yours between runs! LOL Guess I'll have to take out the claybar kit and wax out of the back now! LOL

Well, we were also supposed to meet up at Markham Park in January sometime as well. @THE YETI

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I was hoping you'd take pity on my dirty truck and make it look like yours between runs! LOL Guess I'll have to take out the claybar kit and wax out of the back now! LOL

Well, we were also supposed to meet up at Markham Park in January sometime as well. @THE YETI

Lol. My 4.8 is not taking runs and it looks a bit rough these days. I was hoping for darkness so you could not see the imperfections. Lol

I need to clay bar and wax the NBS just because and the NNBS after this Keys trip.

Markham Park hopefully I can make or another PBI if before the summer.

All 3 kids have caught fish and still are as are waiting for sunset at 7 mile bridge.

A few Pacifico’s and Sierra Nevadas between my brother and I well as well Cody Jinks and Waylon Jennings didn’t hurt the vibe either.

What a killer day but sorry to miss the meet. Cheers!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austinsham