2nd Annual TYF Meet - Palm Beach International Raceway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. My 4.8 is not taking runs and it looks a bit rough these days. I was hoping for darkness so you could not see the imperfections. Lol

I need to clay bar and wax the NBS just because and the NNBS after this Keys trip.

Markham Park hopefully I can make or another PBI if before the summer.

All 3 kids have caught fish and still are as are waiting for sunset at 7 mile bridge.

A few Pacifico’s and Sierra Nevadas between my brother and I well as well Cody Jinks and Waylon Jennings didn’t hurt the vibe either.

What a killer day but sorry to miss the meet. Cheers!!

I'd take catching fish with my children any day over drag racing!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd take catching fish with my children any day over drag racing!

And it was phenomenal!!

Fish were hammering until sunset. A couple sharks and small stuff, but these kids were nailing it. What a day!!

You guys have fun tomorrow night! These are the unforgettable days and
My brother and I showed our kids one day of a lifetime.

Man I just cannot believe it....touched and appreciative.

Last edited:
OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any time slips?

Yeah, I'll post tomorrow. Track was sticky, so sticky pit crews were falling over and getting stuck to the ground. But lots of cars blew themselves up so everyone got three runs in only. I headed for the stands after my second run. I held off a 5.7 Hemi pickup until the 1000' when he walked on by and beat me by two tenths.

It was a pleasure to meet you in person Gary! Good seeing Andy and Randy again. Will have to check with my girls to see who if any was able to record video too.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll post tomorrow. Track was sticky, so sticky pit crews were falling over and getting stuck to the ground. But lots of cars blew themselves up so everyone got three runs in only. I headed for the stands after my second run. I held off a 5.7 Hemi pickup until the 1000' when he walked on by and beat me by two tenths.

It was a pleasure to meet you in person Gary! Good seeing Andy and Randy again. Will have to check with my girls to see who if any was able to record video too.
Pics, we need pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt