2nd Annual TYF Meet - Palm Beach International Raceway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe another time. @THE YETI was also planning a meetup in Markham Park in South Florida for sometime in January. I wouldn't mind going to Orlando but would have to make more plans for a hotel and such.

I would ask Randy and some of the other guys about cams for the SBC. @01ssreda4

I’m willing to do some more frequent meetups around the state

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in attending but I'm trying to figure out my work schedule. I google mapped moroso since I haven't been there since like 08' and I found some interesting and cool areas at Pratt & Whitney and Sikorsky:

moroso.jpg

WTF is this??
moroso2.jpg moroso3.jpg moroso4.jpg

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in attending but I'm trying to figure out my work schedule. I google mapped moroso since I haven't been there since like 08' and I found some interesting and cool areas at Pratt & Whitney and Sikorsky:

View attachment 212167

WTF is this??
View attachment 212168 View attachment 212169 View attachment 212170

They test jet engines out there and of course new helicopters in development. I used to hunt on the lands around there and it would be neat to see the sky light up orange at night when they were testing the afterburners on jet engines.

I didn't know you lived around here, that would be great for you to come!

Ben Hinz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could make it boys, but unfortunately I can’t. I also vote for Orlando Speed world next time. This is my home track. I won’t be running anything since my 09 with 33x13 hates be already and they’ve only been on for an hour lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne