26 inches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey fellas, i am going to be ordering some new rims for my 07 tahoe........i am going with the u2 55.......simply cuz its a very clean wheel.........i had too much trouble with my 24" dub belliagio...........any ways my question is what is the proper offset i should be looking for.........i am ordering from a website......... thanks in advance

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting the same wheels man. They are a very nice classy touch, not too much flash but still just the right touch, but as far as the offset goes if i am not mistaken its either a +25 or +30, they have a +13 but that is the wrong offset for our truck.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i actually think they are a +31mm offset..i think thats what are on mine

Last edited:

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks bro, mine in the rear are tucking just a bit, the front are even with the front fender or just a hair inside.

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks bro, mine in the rear are tucking just a bit, the front are even with the front fender or just a hair inside.

As far as your truck being stock height, is your front lower than the rear or does it sit even? From the pics my wife sent my truck sits even on the stock tires but i have seen some trucks where the front end is lower.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as your truck being stock height, is your front lower than the rear or does it sit even? From the pics my wife sent my truck sits even on the stock tires but i have seen some trucks where the front end is lower.

yeah i believe at stock height all tahoes are about 1 to 1 1/2 inches lower in the front. Mine is about that difference between the front and rear, thats why if you try to buy drop kits, they are like a 2/3, 3/4, 4/5 drop kit

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i believe at stock height all tahoes are about 1 to 1 1/2 inches lower in the front. Mine is about that difference between the front and rear, thats why if you try to buy drop kits, they are like a 2/3, 3/4, 4/5 drop kit

Dang, i guess i have to look into lowering it a bit in the back. Thanks for all the info man.

OP
OP
D

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info............@ bigblue what tune did u get from blackbear........and does it make a difference........by the way looks good.......@alivino my truck has a 2/3 drop and with the 24s it sat nice in the wheel well........26s is gonna look crazy

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

so what is the proper offset cuz the ones im getting have a +25 .........plz i need the right offset #

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info............@ bigblue what tune did u get from blackbear........and does it make a difference........by the way looks good.......@alivino my truck has a 2/3 drop and with the 24s it sat nice in the wheel well........26s is gonna look crazy

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

so what is the proper offset cuz the ones im getting have a +25 .........plz i need the right offset #

i had him make me a sport tune with 87 octane, yes it made a difference, noticeable power with high rpms. I had my 26s on before the tune and i got 15.5 mpg, and after the tune i get 17.5 mpg. A +25 offset will be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts