24in DUB Condos'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to trade my 24in DUB Condos for some 26s, would like to get some U2 55s or something that looks close to it with a big 6 spoke, i just put brand new tires on it last week but has a little curb rash on the passenger side wheels, the chrome is in good condition and shines like new. I will put up some cash as well for 26s. Will also trade for some 24in DUB Homies or another decent brand wheel that looks good and wont mind taking a little road trip to trade, if you got any offers or questions email me at [email protected], PM me, or call/text me anytime at 504-287-1018
let me know if you would like more pictures

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i have a set of 26" u2 55s i will sell if you find some one to buy those. Pm me if your interested.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
not trying to steal his thread but asking 2800

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

you have pm

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

dang it

Status
Not open for further replies.