24" Black Boss 333 24s with tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Ok I will in a few hours because I don't have any up close and since they are back in Dallas (i'm not in Dallas right now) I have to get someone to snap a few more.

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
If these are still available im interested..
I dont live in Dallas but im only a few hours away and could come pick em up...

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Dumb question cuz Im new to the Tahoe game and I dont know if they all have the same bolt pattern but it'll fit the 01 I have, correct?

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah they will fit an 01 Tahoe perfectly. And yes they are still available and you can come and see them if you want.
Sorry Hassoun but I am doing this on behalf of a friend and he does not want to ship.

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
Yeah they will fit an 01 Tahoe perfectly. And yes they are still available and you can come and see them if you want.
Sorry Hassoun but I am doing this on behalf of a friend and he does not want to ship.

I personally live like 5hrs away.. but my mom and step dad live about 30 min away from DFW. They're coming up here in a few weeks so they could pick em up for me and just bring them when they come up here.

Can your friend email you or me some pix of the curb rash? If he does my email is [email protected] or you can just post em up here.

I know 950 is cheap, but if he's motivated it might not be his bottom dollar... never hurts to ask what his bottom dollar is ....

Very interested though.

Thanks!

(I tried sending you all this in a PM but since im a new member with only 1 post it wouldnt let me.. hah)

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
FWIW - my mom is coming to c me this weekend so might be able to pick them up and have the deal done by Friday..

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey Skyler, I will call my friend right now and see if he can get those pics, then I will send them to your email right afterwards.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Ok guys, hopefuly by the end of the day today I can get those pics out to you'll!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian

Latest posts