23 Yukon XL - GMC Hitch Camera Port

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cop35758

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have a 23 Yukon XL SLT with max tow package. I'm using it to pull a travel trailer. My goal was to use the GMC trailer camera to tie into my screen inside the vehicle. When I ordered the vehicle, the dealer said this should work with no issues. When I received it, it did not have the camera port on the receiver/hitch area like the Sierra trucks do. My question is did anyone get a similar yukon xl but find it equipped with the trailer camera port?

Thanks!

squark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately the dealer told you wrong. The trailer camera port is part of the Enhanced Trailering Technology Package, which is separate from the Max Trailering Package. I believe it’s only available on AT4 and Denali.

kjfatl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a similar situation. The vehicle is a Denali w/ the advanced technology package (Supercruise). When I ordered it, the dealer showed me where the cameras would plug in. I'm curious if there is an upgrade path or not. What is missing, other than the wiring harness difference? When towing, I see the icons that would allow me to use the camera if it were plugged in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo