'22 Yukon XL Denali at Midlothian, TX...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slade45

Reaction score
Hi everyone - good news is that my Yukon XL Denali is built (3/28 TPW)! However, just heard this morning from GMC chat that it is at the Midlothian, TX holding facility for shipment with no ETA.... from what I have read, Midlothian is where trucks go for a chip hold or other "holds" for some amount of time.... waiting to hear back from my dealer on what he sees from VINVIEW. Anyone have any more insight on deliveries if it hits Midlothian?

Thanks...

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Hi everyone - good news is that my Yukon XL Denali is built (3/28 TPW)! However, just heard this morning from GMC chat that it is at the Midlothian, TX holding facility for shipment with no ETA.... from what I have read, Midlothian is where trucks go for a chip hold or other "holds" for some amount of time.... waiting to hear back from my dealer on what he sees from VINVIEW. Anyone have any more insight on deliveries if it hits Midlothian?

Thanks...

For what it’s worth, I’ve read on here once the car is produced GM Chat is useless and provides a lot of incorrect info (as if it couldn’t get any worse lol).

I’d go to Linton23 on GMinsider. Once it ships then Vinview from your dealer

OP
OP
S

slade45

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I’ve read on here once the car is produced GM Chat is useless and provides a lot of incorrect info (as if it couldn’t get any worse lol).

I’d go to Linton23 on GMinsider. Once it ships then Vinview from your dealer

Thanks for the suggestion! I asked Linton23 and he said it's not delayed, so that is a relief.

Drothe3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the dealer being able to pick up the yukon at the arlington plant instead of waiting for it to ship? My dealer is literally 20 miles from the plant. I ordered in December and it’s finally built and “available to ship”. But it’s been sitting there for a week.

Rickd11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine had a tpw of 3/28 and was built on 3/28. On 4/1 it said it was sent to Midlothian, tx dealer vinviewed it and notified me it was enroute from Texas. I picked it up 4/7. So don't panic at this point your dealer and vinview will be you best bet.

OP
OP
S

slade45

Reaction score
Mine had a tpw of 3/28 and was built on 3/28. On 4/1 it said it was sent to Midlothian, tx dealer vinviewed it and notified me it was enroute from Texas. I picked it up 4/7. So don't panic at this point your dealer and vinview will be you best bet.

That is good to know, thank you. I'm hopeful it'll pop up pretty quickly. From what I have been reading seems like some of the challenges with deliveries have been improving.

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is good to know, thank you. I'm hopeful it'll pop up pretty quickly. From what I have been reading seems like some of the challenges with deliveries have been improving.
Did you ever get yours? My Production week was also 03/28 and it was produced on 04/12 but it shows on Jack Cooper that it's in Midlothian, TX still.

svt1998gt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's odd is that the Chevy dealership where I picked my car up is less than 20 miles from the Arlington plant but there is still a 1495 delivery fee.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Delivery fees are flat rates nationwide.

The rate varies based on the size of the vehicle, not based off ship point location and final destination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
driller3700