22" Texas truck on OBS Limited Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSCN0400.jpg

See what I'm talking about, about "Bass Ackwards Wheels"?
Dumb, I know, didn't like them two days after I bought them. They gotta go! LOL

Another "mind freak" debate in my head, is whether to go with 20's, with 275/55-20) or 22's with 285/45-22 tires?
Mark

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id go with the 20's gives it the perfect stance imo, I just need to decrank my front keys to level it out a lil

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just PM'd Tony a short while ago, with a couple simple questions.

One on weight of two wheels, the CK375, and Tex Ed in both 20" and 22" sizes, and also, what methods of shipping are available to me?

Reckon I'll go from there.

Now, some personal feelings about these wheels, is the Tex Ed Wheel is a very nice, and very sporty looking classic 5 spoke. Sporty just doesn't get much better than a 5 Spoke IMO.

But that CK375 with it's 8 Spokes (which I'm not too much a lover of a myriad of Spokes, but to me, the 375 looks like some clean mean "Spider". While I never seen this wheel in person (at least I don't think so) it is a candidate for a possible choice, I like the fact that there's no caps to be lost, stolen, a possible slight mismatch of hue, either initially, or as time goes by, cracking, or easily scratched-dinged.

As for lugs, hell I'll spend the money for some all new quality Lugs, and perhaps buy from somewhere, an entire custom set of locking lugs if I can find them, that require a special Socket. No Probs there. Why fret over a few centavos?

As for wheel or cap theft here, it is not quite so common, as most thieves here are rank amateurs only looking for pocket change, or a GPS, and the other are some still 1/2 way decent gun laws here in The Land Of Enchantment, where a turd just might find a load of rock salt in thier butts for messing with another person's vehicle.

Those Esky Platinums are another sweet wheel, I've seen these here.

This is Pickup, and SUV country here, as it should be.

Any wheel I buy, once it passes muster, will of course be treated to good wheel weights, road force balancing, and then finally coated with a blow torch proof CarPro CQuartz UK Ceramic Coating.

If you folks never used any of CarPros stuff, be amazed!

And as always, I'll keep for folks clued in, and with pics!
Mark

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Reason I asked Tony about shipping methods, is that UPS here is a total bunch of loser shytheels, who will throw a shipment all over a damn truck, all day long, no matter the value, or importance.

For sure boxes will be damaged, dented, punctures, you name it. They just don't give a rat's ass here, and I surely wish to have no such damage issues with wheels I might order.

Fed Ex here (and usually everwhere else in USA) is a much more consistent, and reliable shipper)

I'd like giving Tony a chance, because you folks say he is a good person, and good business-person to deal with for your needs. That he'll stand behind what he sells. That is Paramount in my book!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo