22" Euromax 515 Chromium Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdix

Reaction score
Just curious what you guys think of these rims? I bought them for my Black 09 Tahoe, but now I am having second thoughts. I might sell them.

Just want to hear some opinions.

Joe

Attachments

• DSC04013.jpg
    DSC04013.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 63

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Are they black chrome?
I think they look pretty clean, I am not a huge fan of black chrome, but they would look pretty clean on there.

OP
OP
J

jdix

Reaction score
They are really nice looking in person. To be honest my hang up is the 5 spokes. I like 6 or more spoke patterns better, . . . on trucks/suv's anyway. I like those Albas actually. To bad they dont come in black.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slap on carefully and see what they look like and snap a few pics and go from there. Dont like then sale, but at least then you will have a feel for what they look like on your ride. Just my opinion. but i like em.

OP
OP
J

jdix

Reaction score
Ok so after looking closely today and thinking long and hard about it, I am going to sell them. Like I said they are nice rims, but just not what I am looking for. If I am going to fork out another $900 on tires, and suffer a harsher ride and lower MPG then I want what I want. So if anybody wants them I will let them go for $750, which is a loss for me. I am located in Orange County, CA.

Joe

OP
OP
J

jdix

Reaction score
These are still available. I'd like to post a for sale ad, but I am still short of 50 posts DOH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65