22 AT4 Idle bouncing around slightly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noticed the other day when sitting at a red light (engine was warm) my idle started to bound around slightly. I would guess to saw around maybe 200-300 RPM range. While it doesn't "seem" to be an issue per say, its not normal from what ive noticed...a solid stable idle. Have about 28,5xx mile on it. Dirty MAF? I do believe the plugs were replaced at/around 14k....would need to verify this point with my local dealership though. Take her in for a dealership review or should I look at something on my own?

Thanks

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it do this consistently? I’m no expert on newer rigs but my truck with AFM does this. Are you able to scan for codes?

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it do this consistently? I’m no expert on newer rigs but my truck with AFM does this. Are you able to scan for codes?
I would say not 100% of the time...maybe (since im paying attention now to it) 60% of the time. No CEL for reference.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone with your rig will chime in. I’m assuming it’s still under warranty so a visit to the dealer shouldn’t cost you anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n