2023 Yukon XL or Standard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rswaug

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I think the Suburban / XL is just a better looking ride. The proportions just make more sense to my eyes. You can always spread out if you aren't using all of the room in the Suburban or XL but you can't magically add room to a Tahoe / Yukon.

mike singleton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Excel XL XL all the way. We can haul materials as well and we can put a full 4x8 sheet of plywood or drywall in the back with the seats folded down. So versatile inconvenient and a great ride

Bill Barnes

Reaction score
I'm working with my dealer to order a 2023 / or may have to wait for the 2024. I'm torn between getting the XL or Standard. We are a family of 4 that also totes my two nephews around a few times a month. We also do a lot of road trips in our 2011 f250 diesel. I'm keeping my truck, the Yukon will become my daily driver and road trip vehicle. Should I do the XL or Standard.
I would purchase the XL. My first GM SUV was a 2001 Chevy Suburban. A good friend who owned a 2001 Tahoe took a couple of trips with me. Two months later, he traded his Tahoe for a 2003 Yukon XL. He still has it. In 2005, I traded my Suburban for a new 2005 Yukon XL. It now has 238K miles, and I don't plan on ever letting it go.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it had been my choice, we would have gotten the XL, but the wife likes the non XL for its overall look.

I say go for the XL, the positives far outway any negatives.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to load 4 x 8 pieces of lattice in my XL with the second row seats down, more room than a Silverado bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar