2023 Yukon Ultimate - delete RSE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

micsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in the process of order a 2023 Yukon Ultimate and at first I was told by my dealer that it was possible to delete the RSE, but now they not sure?! To be honest, I trust the word on the street better then the dealers ...I have known more about certain aspects of the vehicle then they have.

Thus, hoping someone might know the ansewr to it!? While I get it that a lot of people do in fact want the RSE, I strongly don't ...even to the point it could be a deal breaker. I have thought of how I might be able to remove it ...but still not sure if I'd be able to do so cleanly. So, I'd much rather know if it was just possible to order without it on the Ultimate.

Many thanks ...learned a lot for all of you!

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in the process of order a 2023 Yukon Ultimate and at first I was told by my dealer that it was possible to delete the RSE, but now they not sure?! To be honest, I trust the word on the street better then the dealers ...I have known more about certain aspects of the vehicle then they have.

Thus, hoping someone might know the ansewr to it!? While I get it that a lot of people do in fact want the RSE, I strongly don't ...even to the point it could be a deal breaker. I have thought of how I might be able to remove it ...but still not sure if I'd be able to do so cleanly. So, I'd much rather know if it was just possible to order without it on the Ultimate.

Many thanks ...learned a lot for all of you!
Order the Reserve Package. Comes with all options with the exception of the RSE which is not included. I also did not want RSE because my kids kick the seats from time to time so giving them a $2K target wasn't a smart idea.