2023 Stock Z71 with 285/60R20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spanman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love the Copper look.
Did the tire size or brand change, give less of a smooth ride on hwy?
Did it change any built in Z71 digital controls?
Did you try them in the 4wheel drive mode yet?
Thx in advance

OP
OP
I

IronWill42

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love the Copper look.
Did the tire size or brand change, give less of a smooth ride on hwy?
Did it change any built in Z71 digital controls?
Did you try them in the 4wheel drive mode yet?
Thx in advance
I have not noticed any change in driving manners on the highway. They drive pretty damn smooth. It did not change any built in controls that I can tell but I have not used 4WD since putting them on.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What pressure are you running? I purchased a set of BFGoodrich AT’s in the same size and was told by the tire shop I should be running 50 psi or more in them to avoid cupping.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What pressure are you running? I purchased a set of BFGoodrich AT’s in the same size and was told by the tire shop I should be running 50 psi or more in them to avoid cupping.
You do need higher pressure because you went from SL’s to LT’s for proper load carrying. Cupping, don’t know about that, and 50 psi sounds high, but in the 40’s is typical. These guys made it easy so you don’t have to look up the new pressure on a load chart.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do need higher pressure because you went from SL’s to LT’s for proper load carrying. Cupping, don’t know about that, and 50 psi sounds high, but in the 40’s is typical. These guys made it easy so you don’t have to look up the new pressure on a load chart.

AMAZING!!!! Thanks for that tool. Wow, is that helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019