2023 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Semper Fi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have had a 2022 Yukon Denali on order since 1/31/22. When will the 23's be open for ordering? And can we move our order on the 22 to the 23 without losing our place?

Dealer isn't any help, just says they don't know.

Cop35758

Reaction score
I would suggest contacting other dealers in your surrounding area. I get different tid bits of info from each one I talk to.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
Ordered Denali ultimate September 7th and never got picked up! Converted to 23 Denali ultimate now. Dealer said we will be higher priority now that we waited almost a year but‍♂️

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a conservative build GM vehicle dealer said that higher optioned builds may have a higher preference. I don't think anyone who knows the true situation is being truthful so if you want something badly enough put in orders all over the country. I'm not committed to buying so if it arrives fine if it doesn't fine also. What's the big deal it's just a potentially problematic purchase but if it lands in my lap well we'll see, these new vehicles are uninspiring to begin.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer they have left it as a 22 for right now due to the 3.0 L diesel I won’t compromise on. He said the ordering system will not accept any 3.0 L diesel options in a Denali, and he doesn’t want me to loose my place in line. He is estimating August to switch the order, but he relayed “Everyone hates Gm’s archaic ordering system. I have a paying customer and have to wait until GM says to convert it, if I convert it without the reference, it will allow me to enter it, but you will get bumped once the converted 22’s get entered, and the order falls into a black hole where we have to keep checking to see where it is”. Unfortunately before the first 23’s get delivered I will have waited a year for mine. We will be taking delivery on our first non-GM vehicle ever in 2 weeks. We are still going to take delivery on the Denali, but likely will not be ordering a Sierra 2500 next year to replace the existing one in the driveway, probably switch to the competition.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer they have left it as a 22 for right now due to the 3.0 L diesel I won’t compromise on. He said the ordering system will not accept any 3.0 L diesel options in a Denali, and he doesn’t want me to loose my place in line. He is estimating August to switch the order, but he relayed “Everyone hates Gm’s archaic ordering system. I have a paying customer and have to wait until GM says to convert it, if I convert it without the reference, it will allow me to enter it, but you will get bumped once the converted 22’s get entered, and the order falls into a black hole where we have to keep checking to see where it is”. Unfortunately before the first 23’s get delivered I will have waited a year for mine. We will be taking delivery on our first non-GM vehicle ever in 2 weeks. We are still going to take delivery on the Denali, but likely will not be ordering a Sierra 2500 next year to replace the existing one in the driveway, probably switch to the competition.

when you decide to replace the 2500, if you go Ram, two options that a lot of people have not only been getting 11%+ off MSRP (w/o rebates) but also customer service is top notch.

Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA
build your truck online and send it to [email protected]
They deliver up to 250 miles for free or help to arrange shipping...

Granger Ram in Iowa (they also have a Ford dealership if you go that way - but if you're following the truck market, Ford HDs are more restricted than these GM SUVs)

Rodericksmith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a 202
Have had a 2022 Yukon Denali on order since 1/31/22. When will the 23's be open for ordering? And can we move our order on the 22 to the 23 without losing our place?

Dealer isn't any help, just says they don't know.I ordered a 2023 last week and the dealer is stating that the order was accepted. 2023 Yukon Denali with the ultimate package

Vinnoto1

Reaction score

Dealer isn't any help, just says they don't know.
Just placed my order for 2023 Yukon Denali XL, the order was accepted by GM but almost all options/packages were unavailable. You shouldn't lose your place in line at the dealer just need to place a new order in the system.

OP
OP
S

Semper Fi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, so GM accepted my order (1100), now does the dealer need to do something for "Needs dealer allocation to move forward"? Or does this happen automatically if the dealer has allocations? Pretty confusing for this old guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austinsham