2023 GMC Yukon is here (official website updated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be nice if they offer that grey-chrome grill/surronding as an aftermarket part in the near future.

Why aftermarket? Unless I’m missing something; I don’t see any difference between the front end of the ‘23 Denali vs. the ‘21-‘22. Just find and use a VIN # from a ‘23 Denali Ultimate and then order OEM “replacements” for the front grill and trim pieces. Then it’s just a simple remove and replace.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Why aftermarket? Unless I’m missing something; I don’t see any difference between the front end of the ‘23 Denali vs. the ‘21-‘22. Just find and use a VIN # from a ‘23 Denali Ultimate and then order OEM “replacements” for the front grill and trim pieces. Then it’s just a simple remove and replace.

You are correct with the front end being the same. The ultimate has a more grayish chrome, "vader chrome" as they are calling it, which is a little more Suttle and not as flashy. My terminology was wrong, I didn't mean a third party aftermarket, I mean OEM swapout if/when they offer the parts. I will adjust my original post to correct that wording.

Reaction score
I was kind of waiting to see for 2023 ... trying to decide between a Denali and Escalade.

I like the Vader Chrome (is all the chrome on it vader chrome or just the grille?) ... and the (late) availability of Super Cruise.

I don't care for the Leather color or the wood look personally. Like the massage option, but this might bring it too close (not that it's still not a big difference) to an Escalade price wise for me to choose this. I don't like the rims either. Maybe will just stick with a regular Denali.

I would imagine the 2024 will get a more typical mid-cycle refresh.

Hmmm ... I want something more understated than an Escalade but like the Escalade features.

brynie3140

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
J
I built an Escalade the other day and it was $123K.

Uou definitely built a Platinum then. You can get a Sport with the upgraded leather and super cruise
I built an Escalade the other day and it was $123K.

You definitely priced out a Platinum Escalade. You can get the mid level trim with the upgraded Brandy interior, power steps, and super cruise for $102k. Better tech, 1 additional speaker, comparable leather, but no massage seats on the mid level Escalade. I gotta assume the Denali Ultimate will be less, but will it be a big enough difference to not sway consumers to the Escalde.

sickk21

Reaction score
The headrests look super cheesy, wheels are a nope, and the wood trim is retro in a bad way. Maybe I’m partial because I picked up my ‘22 yesterday.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at photos on the GMC website and noticed the spot where the heated steering wheel button is located has been replaced by what I assume to be the Supercruise activation button. Wonder if you don’t get a heated steering wheel with Supercruise. That would suck in the North where I live as I’m SOOO spoiled by having a heated steering wheel (in the past 5 consecutive vehicles I’ve owned)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali