2023 Chevy Tahoe problems need help asap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Linkster63

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hope they get it back to you sooner than later. Took about 3 weeks to get mine back, those parts on extended back order and if you call around to see who has parts, some places that I called had the injectors but they weren’t selling cause so hard to get. GM should do a recall on these things and I am not sure why they aren’t doing it
I was told 2-3 days hopefully to get the injector in, then 2-3 days after that….

23SLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same issue here - I have been waiting for almost 2months for 1 replacement injector. Absolutely unacceptable GM. Fire this supplier!

WWTP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Tahoe zr1. Bad injector, great dealer I purchased Tahoe from said it could take a day, a week, or a month to get. Very reassuring! Called GM and have a ticket started and not heard anything yet. Going to attempt a buy back as I really do not trust this truck the more I read! No more GM for this guy!

23SLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Really disappointed. 5.3L which has been produced forever and in 2023 gm decides to change the electrical connector on this new injector? Keep it simple GM - please.

Less than 3000miles on my YukonXL and I can’t trust it on long trips with my family on board. 2 month wait - They can’t even provide a proper loaner vehicle. Sorry to say GM is going to loose us on this one.

Morfor6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a new 2023 Tahoe Premier with 3300 miles on it. It is currently at dealership. Yesterday, we drove it to the store. Parked it for 15-20 minutes. Came out and started it. Lights all over the dash went on saying service engine and transmission, traction control unavailable and forward collision unavailable please service. Check engine light came on. We drove it home a half mile. Lights kept flashing. The engine was running really rough. Got on the Chevy app and made an appointment for this morning. Obviously, this morning, the car is running like a champ but the check engine light is still on. Already received the call that it is the injector. The part is backordered and no estimated date of delivery. The dealer offered us a loaner which we have to take. Also, we paid to extend the warranty to the 3 year mark since they only offer 1 year now. I think that they should give me the time back for the estimated month that I can't drive the car. Super disappointed that this is happening on a brand new car.

OP
OP
S

snake99_4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a new 2023 Tahoe Premier with 3300 miles on it. It is currently at dealership. Yesterday, we drove it to the store. Parked it for 15-20 minutes. Came out and started it. Lights all over the dash went on saying service engine and transmission, traction control unavailable and forward collision unavailable please service. Check engine light came on. We drove it home a half mile. Lights kept flashing. The engine was running really rough. Got on the Chevy app and made an appointment for this morning. Obviously, this morning, the car is running like a champ but the check engine light is still on. Already received the call that it is the injector. The part is backordered and no estimated date of delivery. The dealer offered us a loaner which we have to take. Also, we paid to extend the warranty to the 3 year mark since they only offer 1 year now. I think that they should give me the time back for the estimated month that I can't drive the car. Super disappointed that this is happening on a brand new car.
We did finally get ours back. They replaced 2 injectors but it took about 6 weeks total and we didn’t get a loaner, and keep this in mind we tried to get loaner from dealership we got it from and the dealership changed owners so they said there is nothing they can do from past sales. Luckily the dealership we went to to get fixed was able to escalate it and get the parts sooner than later and so far it has been ok

Cahern9885

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Yukon less than 5000 miles same issues. Dealer has been great and given me a loaner but going on week 3 with no timeline for a new injector. Definitely a known problem. GM is lying and I don’t trust this vehicle. This is my 5th Yukon and a huge disappointment. The dealers are frustrated the customer is frustrated and I’m thinking of pulling the lemon law and going to a Ford.

Attachments

• F521C7DB-0455-456E-B599-EF380AF4D5F2.jpeg
    F521C7DB-0455-456E-B599-EF380AF4D5F2.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 11

ateas30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a brand new 2023 Tahoe with 2400 miles on it. Currently at dealership but not sure if they can reproduce issue. Here is what’s going on, I have found if you drive it, park it for about 15 minutes and get back in to drive again, the car comes up and says service engine and transmission, traction control unavailable and forward collision unavailable please service, check engine light comes on and it will flash if you drive it and get no power out of Tahoe, engine is running really rough feels like it’s going to blow up and I got the codes from OnStar code P0204 and P0300. If you shut off the vehicle after this happens and leave it for a couple of hours and go to drive it drives like brand new again, but if you shut off and leave for about 15 minutes and go to drive again same thing and same process to reset/fix. Has anyone seen anything like this? 2023 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 with 4WD
I’m having similar issues with my 2023 Tahoe High Country… 4400 miles now. the only thing mine is doing however is check engine light flashes for a few miles and then quits. This is the second time it’s happened, both times it’s gone to the dealership… first time they told me it was bad gas, and to continue driving it. Second time, I just got it back and they supposedly reset some codes and want me to continue to drive it. I’m furious and do not trust it at all after reading all these posts.

ateas30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Yukon less than 5000 miles same issues. Dealer has been great and given me a loaner but going on week 3 with no timeline for a new injector. Definitely a known problem. GM is lying and I don’t trust this vehicle. This is my 5th Yukon and a huge disappointment. The dealers are frustrated the customer is frustrated and I’m thinking of pulling the lemon law and going to a Ford.
I’m having these issues with my 2023 Tahoe High Country… 4400 miles now. the only thing mine is doing however is check engine light flashes for a few miles and then quits. This is the second time it’s happened, both times it’s gone to the dealership… first time they told me it was bad gas, and to continue driving it. Second time, I just got it back and they supposedly reset some codes and want me to continue to drive it. I’m furious and do not trust it at all after reading all these posts. I’m with you on lemon law! Or GM needs to do a massive recall on them and fix their issue!!! This is my first GM product and I’m not impressed at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14